URT WAREHOUSE: 2240 Main St Unit 20 Chula Vista, CA
Monday, Wednesday, Friday (9AM-4PM).
If the door is closed just knock.
The URT operation has moved out of our garage and into a more "industrial" part of town as we are taking the shipping and handling part of the job out of the home and away from my leathery cardboard paper cut calves. It was a losing battle there for a bit.
Not only will the warehouse be a shipping station, but we also plan on on creating a shopping experience called the Funky Fresh Fish Market. We wont be having fresh fish just yet, but fresh threads pins will be fully stocked.
Come by to grab your exclusive to the warehouse San Diego Funky Fresh Fish Market shirt. Grab a coffee from Heave Ho (next door cafe), check out the murals, and say hey.
If you keep your expectations low, then we'll both be happy.
3.6 oz. 65% polyester/35% combed ring-spun USA cotton
Heat-set to minimize shrinkage
HOW WE GIVE
DRIPZ gives back because we believe in science and care about our planet! We Plant A Tree With Every Purchase. Join the DRIPZFAM
SHIPPING & RETURNS
(Once Product is Shipped Not Including Production Time)
• 3 - 5 Days domestic USA delivery
• 2 - 4 week international delivery
• Route insurance offered at checkout to secure your package
RETURNS: • Shoe’s will be created guaranteed to the design, shoe style, and size you ordered or we will offer a refund
• Make sure if you select wrong size or address that you cancel within 24 hours of placing order
• Due to nature of our products all custom handcrafted shoe orders and monogramed shoes are final sale. However, unworn apparel and accessories and classic shoes styles can be returned or exchanged.
• Some designs may fit slightly larger, so we suggest you order half a size down on classic D1 styles. Please ensure you select your correct sizing before placing the order as all orders are final past 24 hours
Please contact customer service:
SHOE CREATION PROCESS
CUSTOM OR MONOGRAM DRIPZ
Our custom styles are painted, sewn, handcrafted or monogramed by hand from our talented artisans.
1) We will create the shipping label for your order, which kickstarts everything
2) Your order will be assigned to a shoe creator who specializes in that specific design, and will begin the individually handcrafted shoe customization which takes 3-4 weeks.
3) We take quality very seriously, in why there will be 3-4 inspections throughout the production process of the shoes.
4) At the end of completion a member of management will do one more final inspection before the shoes are put back in their box & then packed into a shipping bag.
5) From this point, shipped orders can take 1-3 days for domestic delivery and 2-4 weeks for international delivery.
6) Once the shoes get to you, all we ask is that you take good care of them since they are a custom specialty item, and not meant for vigorous use.