We used the Bone Shaka design to commemorate the Charles Humphrey Keating IV Foundation's Aloha Warrior Luau Dinner: A Celebration of Life that took place on May 5th. Charlie was known for throwing out the shaka. He used it to say hello, show enthusiasm, and frequently in the intensity of combat, which gave way to his nick name of Aloha Warrior. It was a symbol that everything was good, the Charlie version of the OK sign. We passed out this shirt to all who attended the event but decided to make extras so that we could make them available to the community that could not be present for the event. Proceeds from the shirt sales will go directly to the Foundation as they continue their mission to Preserve the Family. Please check out their website to learn more about all the incredible work they are doing. They're on the cusp of something truly amazing.
In loving memory of Charlie Keating IV 2/26/1985 - 5/3/2016
4.3 oz., 50% combed ring-spun USA premium cotton/50% polyester, 30/1's fine knit jersey
Taped neck and shoulders
Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
HOW WE GIVE
DRIPZ gives back because we believe in science and care about our planet! We Plant A Tree With Every Purchase. Join the DRIPZFAM
SHIPPING & RETURNS
(Once Product is Shipped Not Including Production Time)
• 3 - 5 Days domestic USA delivery
• 2 - 4 week international delivery
• Route insurance offered at checkout to secure your package
RETURNS: • Shoe’s will be created guaranteed to the design, shoe style, and size you ordered or we will offer a refund
• Make sure if you select wrong size or address that you cancel within 24 hours of placing order
• Due to nature of our products all custom handcrafted shoe orders and monogramed shoes are final sale. However, unworn apparel and accessories and classic shoes styles can be returned or exchanged.
• Some designs may fit slightly larger, so we suggest you order half a size down on classic D1 styles. Please ensure you select your correct sizing before placing the order as all orders are final past 24 hours