From now till the end of April, the proceeds from the sales of this Commies Don't Surf collection will be donated directly to a vetted charity in Poland, called Sie Pomaga, who are providing humanitarian aid to refugees by providing food, shelter, transportation and communication support. To donate directly check their website directly to see all the amazing work they are doing. https://www.siepomaga.pl/ukraina
4.3 oz., 50% combed ring-spun USA premium cotton/50% polyester
30/1 fine jersey
Side seamed construction
Taped neck and shoulders
Double-needle sleeves and bottom hem
HOW WE GIVE
DRIPZ gives back because we believe in science and care about our planet! We Plant A Tree With Every Purchase. Join the DRIPZFAM
SHIPPING & RETURNS
(Once Product is Shipped Not Including Production Time)
• 3 - 5 Days domestic USA delivery
• 2 - 4 week international delivery
• Route insurance offered at checkout to secure your package
RETURNS: • Shoe’s will be created guaranteed to the design, shoe style, and size you ordered or we will offer a refund
• Make sure if you select wrong size or address that you cancel within 24 hours of placing order
• Due to nature of our products all custom handcrafted shoe orders and monogramed shoes are final sale. However, unworn apparel and accessories and classic shoes styles can be returned or exchanged.
• Some designs may fit slightly larger, so we suggest you order half a size down on classic D1 styles. Please ensure you select your correct sizing before placing the order as all orders are final past 24 hours
Please contact customer service:
SHOE CREATION PROCESS
CUSTOM OR MONOGRAM DRIPZ
Our custom styles are painted, sewn, handcrafted or monogramed by hand from our talented artisans.
1) We will create the shipping label for your order, which kickstarts everything
2) Your order will be assigned to a shoe creator who specializes in that specific design, and will begin the individually handcrafted shoe customization which takes 3-4 weeks.
3) We take quality very seriously, in why there will be 3-4 inspections throughout the production process of the shoes.
4) At the end of completion a member of management will do one more final inspection before the shoes are put back in their box & then packed into a shipping bag.
5) From this point, shipped orders can take 1-3 days for domestic delivery and 2-4 weeks for international delivery.
6) Once the shoes get to you, all we ask is that you take good care of them since they are a custom specialty item, and not meant for vigorous use.